We are used to putting on our plaid shirts when we want to dress down and end up in what I like to call the plaid cliche. I mean who hasn’t worn or severally seen someone who pairs up their unbuttoned plaid shirt with denim…. See how you can take your plaid shirt to the next level
Be still with yourself until the object of your attention affirms your presence ~ Minor White
Ain’t about how fast I get there, Ain’t about what’s waitin’ on the other side, It’s the climb ~ Miley Cyrus
Don’t be afraid to be weak, Don’t be too proud to be strong, Just look into your heart, my friend
That will be the return to yourself ~ Enigma
Photography is a means by which we learn to see the ordinary ~ David Bailey
Try looking awesome in sweats
Solitude is the richness of self ~ May Surton
You go to a red carpet event and you pose for a photo…it means you want to be noticed and would like to confirm that you did put some effort into your look and want to leave us talking for days… That is why I appreciate even the worst dressed because they end up being noticed…I mean any publicity is good publicity, right? But there are those who I believe would have been better off naked.
Since they clearly did not put any effort into their looks, I will not waste my comments on them!. See below those who did nothing to my poor soul!
This is the list of my worst dressed or rather those who left me wondering what they were thinking when they left their houses or hotel room or whatever celebrities leave when they go out!
1.Yeah say all you want but I have never been so disappointed in my life. The fact that I have seen her in this in some best dressed lists makes me want to punch someone. Rihanna’s style is one I have drooled over and but this….this…this is a faux pas, like I can’t even deal………….. Her face and hair look cute though.
2. Do I even need to comment about this bath robe. C’mon Mrs. West you have the body for a better look
3. Madonna – I’ll pay the legal fees for you to sue whoever put you in this. If you did it yourself, I have the number of a real cool rehab guy, holla sometime.
4. Meghan Trainor you made me wonder if you have loved ones…
5. If there is even one person who told you that you look good or even almost nice!!!!…..I have healthy steps of De-friending people
6. Charli xcx, I never thought white could ever be associated with depression but you proved me wrong….good for you
7. Kelly, the fact that you host Fashion Police makes me wonder if I was born in wrong part of this world. Why do you insist on coloring that Gran’Ma hair. You ruined Christian Siriano for me, I’ll never forgive you for that. .
My favorites from the red carpet
1. I could not stop staring at this piece – Ciara got it so right…This is what red carpet is all about
2. I am not the biggest fan of pants on the red carpet but Gwen stefani made me change my mind.
3. I see Ariana Grande and I cannot stop myself from thinking about Cat from Victorious. Girl is ageing well and so is her style .
4. This print just got to me. Its not everyday you see a fine print on the red carpet.
5. Lena Hall’s dress looks quite simple but if you look closely you can see the fine, clean finishing of the stitches and she just had to be in this list
Sometimes you have to look back to realize how far you have come ~ Anonymous