Have a blessed weekend y’all
1. Kendall Jenner wore the olive green leather version of the Balmain creation at Paris Couture Week. She kept her styling simple with black sky-high booties and tied her slicked-back hair.
2. Rosie Huntington wore the gold, black and leopard printed version to the 2014 Met Ball in New York She also kept the styling simple with black sky-high strappy sandals, loop earrings and slicked-back hair.
I’ve been there before and you’ve been there before, but together we can be alright ~ Michael Jackson
So you don’t care much about your simple little white t-shirt and probably only remember it when you are indoors. Well…..here are ways you can play around with it and make it work for you
If you don’t get lost, there’s a chance you may never be found ~ Anonymous
It don’t matter what you style is….the knitted sweater can be pulled off by just anyone
The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved in spite of ourselves. ~ Victor Hugo
Photography is the art of frozen time… the ability to store emotion and feelings within a frame ~ Meshack Otieno
It doesn’t matter if you have an 8-5 job or what pays your bills, all that matters is that you do talk money at some point….and there is nothing that could beat a smartly dressed person speaking money.
1. Ashley Madekwe gets it perfect with a high-neck, lacy top; ballet flats; a delicate, chain-strap purse; and cat-eye frames. It’s sweet, but rough around the (raw-denim) edges.
2. Gisele Bundchen – Keeps it hot, simple and appropriate with a fitting plaid shirt and sandals.
3. Leven Lambin turns a pretty pattern into a neutral piece, so you can pair your simple plain shorts with bold blouses.
4. Ashley does it again. She pairs up her cut off shorts with punk short boots, a simple white tee and red blazer that gives her whole look color.
Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like. ~ David Alan Harvey
Who wore it better!
Keep the look Cali-cool by swapping out stilettos for an everyday boot, instead.
In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality ~ Alfred Stieglitz
Ashley Madekwe – British born has always been top of my list. Whatever you do…do not not look at her shoes. Her blog Ring My Bell offers clever style and runway opinions http://ashley-ringmybell.blogspot.fr/ Instagram account @smashleybell
New york born and bred Helena aka Brooklyn blonde is your every day girl. She has a way of bringing neat in even hippie. She’s the every day wear kinda girl. Her blog showcases her distinct fashion choices and lifestyle, as well as her many travels http://www.brooklynblonde.com. Her Instagram account @BrooklynBlonde1
…..and who said men can’t blog about clothes and the like. New York City-based blogger Adam Gallagher showcases his dapper personal style and envy-inducing travels. His style is worth drooling over….and girls he is taken and yes by a fellow woman….I had to go to extremes to confirm that…..lucky girl. His blog http://iamgalla.com His instagram account @iamgalla.
Justin Livingston is a New York-based blogger covering fashion, home décor and travel. He is young (or rather looks young) and so is his style. His blog http://scoutsixteen.com is meant for the fashionable man who cares about what’s in his wallet and in his wardrobe.His Instagram account @justinlive.